when in need of creating a file it is always better
to chose the .txt format instead of the .doc format

because many of my .doc(s) are just not working anymore
and that can be frustrating, at times.
i consider myself a gentle person, very patient,
but sometimes i get cranky with the computer
especially when one is having a bad day --
not to mention when one is menstruating,
because women are hysterical by nature,
or maybe it is because today i'm wearing my dancing shoes.
my dancing shoes are tacky but sexy (therefore beautiful)
but they are new and have high heels so they're uncomfortable,
but i'm trying to get comfortable in them by wearing them at home,
so when i go dancing tomorrow, anyway, where was i?
and the whole microsoft thing is just a piece of crap,
so please, take my advice and go for .txt and not for .doc