sure, if i can call you ana, you chiyachi bokkuso biku!

----- Original Message -----
From: morrigan
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 4:27 AM
Subject: Re: sweet 16 and never been kissed

hello phanny, i can call you phanny right?  i like your idea, it would work as a flash movie, a bit derivative of that chris marker's, la jetee.  hmmmm.

i wrote it at work whilst being driven mad synching some audio to video.  as far as i'm aware, apart from the last line, it's 18 syllables per day, i don't know why that was important to me.

thanks