Well, I'm not sure if this means that the person writing the report was not
informed
about the name of the doctor who requested the tests or if the doctor (the
one in charge of getting the info) hadn't been informed about the test
results by the time of the writing of the report.

But now everyone has been informed, and we are all very happy to know that
my vertigo attack is not related to a pregnancy.

Ana :)