moans wilt wordly

as if the screwed night flunked, coming, rubbing details of bluffing absence
colliding with audible numbers and weeds, bashed-in skies, it emits twisted
assertions, as if the optic inflow was posing; or winding shallow, snagged and
bulky shadows were too abusive

queue lightly, as if the flaws in ruined icons were rugged diamonds, cubes'
pubes, caustic index of phony points or dashes, index of light, flashing flak,
glancing carats, repulsed meadows eating azimuth, falcon's stance, clusters of
browsing abdomen, rather hacking colors, unusual stances, a sightless paradox

uglier imposed visions, flat odd bytes, as if soft decimals would exalt magenta
wires, zip-up straws and spank me, magenta decimals exalted like softer
visions, as if no one had limits, zippers being zipped off me, soft off, and
void

raining crap in the lipless vestiges of frozen notches, as if roughly lovely
wounds would stutter my lurking until it is done, clumsy chaos of ovals
showering down over nobody, such a unique cement lens with the bottom fallen out

square crystal radius shadows sprung from glass colons, my abdomen poses like a
bleeding rose, sparsely aloft, lovingly rotating, horny totem, croaking talons
in ruins, jarringly ambushed condor, haunted eyes as it is being consumed,
shreaking, shrinking poet

edible air ink, awkward bony threads, the madness of modesty a parsing typo,
deadly blasting comets ripping awake, apart, inhibited bone being licked in the
cellar creating

dashed mates, buffer stirred, suspended, toggling the plasma wrecks, bleeding
mergers of burning numbers thrilled to be abruptly nasty, in italics,
impressively forging ahead, seeing what is nearer, roaring

crudely undoing the omitted waves of memory's grit, perfectly flawed secrets
weeping, vast flames of modules popping, forging sordid refrains, narrow rods
of pods abating

striped bulb humming, ticking, brooding, fucking the nouns in the zodiac,
leaking the measure of flowing boxes averting the snow hole, slashed, feeble
mole emptied of all its existence

flimsy havoc, peeping blonde lunatic almost stellar, flimsy lung moon, havoc of
syntax, defining rod being coaxed out of its cheeks, to hung fur effects

delete theorems, omit brooding statues, linear eaten ham, pimply faces sounding
dead, obliquely blushing verb lover, asshole igniting, ticking genes, neutral
crypts, as if the hidden plains could be located

bulky passion denoting a mantle aligned with the loudest grudge in the clutch
of inertia, taunting the rims of the fluent acronyms wherein less has erred

piston loop, split lips, as if thick wordings would listen, verbose clusters of
winters ahead, what was sounded was seen, dwindling -- blow me, I'm frozen --
across circles of wrung curves plainly peeping

honing in on what is inert, undone, hail, decoded virgin, adoring all wrecks of
nouns, ache of beauty, busted wounds waving away

gliding unseen, wooden, chartless, retracing the cones on the emptied grid,
honing in on the italics on my tongue, smelly name, peek at the boggles,
squeeze the comet

ticking desires dumping, soft waking, lightened eye, hung nebula over the
pasture still

quicker sordid distortions, contoured lament, messy metal groping, inert hash,
holy magenta leaking, un-arc, beaten sighs, deluge of fiery arrows mimicking me

undoing the tangled fractals, the haunted coral is humming, deep holes differ,
lies of carved slop beep in the meadow, zoomed accrual, as if, unless

concise purity, bluffs of bricks, petty trash wading, optical balls, broken
diamond prick

orchid waves reflect the gutsy spurts of flames, weeping muscle not yet asleep,
sound rays of the owl's angles shining

as if blatant cruelty could succumb to one leaf tossing in the mist, revert,
medusa, cream breath begrudging the tone of kissed juice's...

dripped, swiftly divided, dubbed, stunned, massively clicking, being, peeing,
straining at the arctic altar

wrung static raw, feel the blatant patches emerging, tangled harrow of belches,
retraced notches, taunting audits

goofy toy, as if the agony in the conduit was blue, and the dashed stems could
see the cruelty of hyphens sucking on it, parsing definitions with the rigor of
mashed aspirations finally on the brink of some adoration

--Bob BrueckL
after Jukka-Pekka Kervinen's
2004 book "obeyed dilemma"