I'm too much all over the map which means I'm pretty much not accepted in
any community - I don't get film grants, writing grants, etc. and very few
conf. invites. I'm told I'm not a musician, poet, e-poet (thanks Loss),
artist, filmmaker, videomaker, etc. etc. So I work on the lean side and
try to survive. End of short rant, and thanks - Alan