ring of chrome zazen-sitting Chief Sitting-Bulls chiefly spitting bull..

one says, "Where's my Goddamn Berserker Doll??"

the others grumble,

"object based silly string"

one farts a blue flame through its naval..

an exodus of caterpillar from one chrome chief's left eye-socket
eventually yields a stalag might

mighty stalag
whose goo lag
isn't too bad
in fact mere seconds

a ricochet atkins baking

merseconds
man
that space station
where oceans roll
drunk in June

drunk
drunk of spam power

you spam power amazes me

me amazeikonn'd by Ur-spam

your Zigg-your-at

Atlatl

you albino kybrrr-kynik-salamander-thing,
Obi-Bjorn Diogekenobinese with Viking Nudibranch Encyclopediaisbn
of Harvey Gemutlichkite-Tel-Asmar-Fjord-Fnord

i saw a knobbly nordic bush server
through a cock-eyed earth-biscuit-mind

i'm Buffaloed when you transform into the same next difference
after when now at or if but

~THE END (Shaggy isn't it..)

cyclone text display persona MAY or MARCH or april wants
Ewe,

April 1st in Player Piano with old "Hydraulic Chin"