yes yes, but it's not only a 'fracturing' but a fractaling
in the erisian literature itself, you see the terms of 'order' and 'chaos'
reversed, a stance which subverts the notions of both, which is mainly
literary/poetic i guess
but your notion "every integer is an eros" is already encountered
in discordianism with their 'every being a pope' theme which
privileges all by privileging none so to speak, the fact that
PHI is an irrational number yet one whose expression
can be found in 'nature' also seems interestin'

http://www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/R.Knott/Fibonacci/fibnat2.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phi_%28letter%29

what intrigued me about this is the fact that the entire equation
just popped into my head. I just saw it hanging in space
as I drove to work yesterday, and almost even forgot to write it down.
Structurally I just thought it was a neat goof, the way it's not really
a division but a 'vision' and the result is a synthetic term visually
incorporating difference as an emblem which accidentally turned
out to be PHI, there's some other references to phi in protein science,
in visual studies etc, and you can't deny that love or eros plays a chaotic
role in most of our lives, sometimes ordering, sometimes disordering

anyhoo, it just occurred to me, thanks for thinking about it!
I guess that's about as math-po as I'll ever hope to get..

Sore  / Sire =  Θ (Theta)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theta

or

the Ta! (for now)