I Thought My Father Was God

but instead I'm angry

I thought that when you were born you were always a little girl

but instead you aren't

I thought Googe Earth Was Cool

but instead I get a file download dialog box?

I thought that it was actually the chocolate pudding that I gave her

but instead it was poo

I Thought We'd Never Speak Again

But instead I say that I believe in the need for organization

I thought Georgetown was much further away than it really was

but instead it yields the third truth value, unknown

I thought some explain might be in order for the grade I gave Cheney

but instead values are null

I Thought They Were Exaggerating about Joan Houlihan

but instead she's using a template I created

I thought it was an earthquake

But instead companies ended up with arcane proprietary scripting languages

I Thought PayPal Was Professional

but instead it licked me softly and nibbled my clit

I Thought Joan Houlihan Had Gone TV Show

But Instead God Hired An Assassin

so I herewith ask Joan Houlihan to credit our democracy

and What's the theme for "Girls Next Door"?