my name is david soil's handy
soil's handy ~
               fnfrnorl ibor fnfrnorl l'bag
               fnfrnorl l'bag fnfrnorl Flies

8:24 PST 4/8/06 640 bytes

This a wee demonstration for a man I met over coffee
and a plug-in here next to the wifi transponder
in the coffee shop next door to teh A na W roo t bear
showed me a black bear cub among the dozen B/W
photographs he keeps in his wallet... retired
banter...

Most money he ever made was selling appliances in teh
70's wehn this high desert mpountain town was
beginning its' first boom inneth 70s'

Moistly though, he was a rigger... in the bush
rigger... Vancouver island... Campbell River
http://retire.incampbellriver.com/why_campbell_river/index.html
exactly. back when Bing Crosby had to share the float
in the harbour with 20 other dinghys to get his share
of Tyee.  Population 450.

Among his fauxtoes was a picture of the kitchenwork
aproned wife of the man who first hired HR Macmillan
into the logging industry.

There was also a picture of HR's son and my coffee
acquaintance thismorningfixing an outboard engine on a
dock... presumably at CR.

shoulda go this name
shudda got hisn amne
ddaaaddu nameee
fnfrnorl
FnfRnORlL OR SOMETHING LITEK tHAt

Ana got a chuckle out of him ashowing how soil's handy
my name is david so it's handy
he saw me write so it's
and soil's appear
handy