Alan,

I've used http://python.org, Documentation-section, there
are quite a lot stuff, also many short tutorials which
helps for a quick start. I don't own many books of computer
languages, of these three (AWK, Lua, Python) only original
AWK Programming Language by Aho, Kernighan and Weinberger.

-Jukka

  • Re: cam wax Alan Sondheim
    • Re: cam wax Jukka-Pekka Kervinen