Im not seeing the other programs?

I went thru the process & signed up for Poser but there servers are down... But supposedly once you sign up for a free copy you'll be able to download it anytime, even after the offer expires.

On Sep 5, 2006, at 10:34 PM, Alan Sondheim wrote:

for Mac and PC - there are other programs as well -

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sep 5, 2006 7:10 AM
Subject: [vel] Bryce and Poser
- - - - - - - - - -

Subject: Bryce and Poser

Thought you might want to see this:

For a limited time, both Bryce and Poser can be downloaded for free.
They're a version behind the latest versions, but still fully-featured
and there don't *seem* to be any licensing restrictions.  I don't know
how new the lab copies are, so grabbing these might be handy.

Poser is here (until September 8th):
http://www.contentparadise.com/us/user/ free_poser_5_english_full_version_product_21989

Bryce is here (until September 6th):
http://www.daz3d.com/newsletter/2006/weekly/ newsletter8_22_06_44.html?trid=363237204