Hardly, nearly

vagrant arrangement, peculiarly smelly names touched,
furrows
divert me permanently, flat smoke within purely sleeping sounds,
mire,
I finger the ponderous lunar moths, pyrrhic lyrics,
wrought
bounteous body language, impossible simplicity,
poached
spacious acquiescence without a name, winter machine alone,
draw nigh,
hardly within, hardly without, hardly a number,
scalp
hardly momentarily alone, hardly lunar,
corn
hardly breaking out of the sky, hardly the inkling of a kiss,
waterspout
hardly only a face, hardly milk, nearly absorption,
taupe
nearly different, nearly often, nearly plain, nearly departed,
cassia
nearly resembling black, until no pressure is in peril
I shun the lunar sky, I shun the substance of paste in my face,
I blew away, astonishing garb, charm of charity, instead of under,
instead of verbal, bred whole, instead of rounds, instead of points,
part of efficacy, scarce proportion under me, instead of being dry,
bowels
accuracy inching on, instead of a frequent rainy conflict, I slept

colossal fur afloat breaks off embodiments within wind-loud lines,
tottering,
the memory of sky space disguising the plausibility of apprehension,
teetering,
feel the revelatory sting lopping off no particular manuscript,
slippery
paradox of syntax coming out of coercion, voluptuary doubt,
snookered
voluptuary voice, I contrived the death wood, smelly disposition,
gutter darkening
edge of bricks, dream crushed break in the blue hereafter,
scuff,
my smelly attainments swarm above the linearity of hollow animosities,
smitten
I swarm, my tilted lines swarm, impetuosity swarms,
privily,
the redundance of bluest impetuosity swarms,
who whet
the hollow wave very round, still less arch above

seamless vice-versa breaking off, seamless tears,
purge
lamentable billowing corpses, daubs of lucrative revulsion,
sore
revelatory debunking,
dazzlement of magnetic beads
round the farce of silence, suffocated slices of circles
disguising jarring lips of cloven light shades,
voice disinheritance, I face my loud scowling,

jarring charity omitting the submissiveness
of contradictory necks, lesser lights sedulously inadequate

treacherously pining errata, death shades divinest phosphorus,
I slept on within.  Within me.  Scribbled execration touched blue,
no lip pressure, white goldenrod September tail-bone,
resuscitated minx frolicking, pale, beautiful, broken daubs
of verbal humiliations, contradicting scowling whipcords,
linchpin watchword, seamless slope, seamless quiescence

--Bob BrueckL
after parts of Jeff Harrison's ACCURACY
and POSTMORTEM SERIES