Her >I thought uyou knwe me< e! I see you know you.... and good too.

day up night down fingers....

do I know my fingers? NO. you know thme better than me I.
Do you know your fingets?
I prefer my fingers together they grip/grasp/hold/pry
Left hand right Hemisphere reverespry

this key board is like any keyboard strikes nicely, but I prefer script.

prefer
script ~
give roar
itpriai quip