http://test.noemata.net/-tmp/pano.jpg
i did a phanorama image, now i don't remember what it was based on but
judging from the result, i don't know, it could be a lot of things, i
think it's the view from the ancient  hercules tower, but then i see a
lot of sheeps, at the beach, looks like some kind of radar image,
ultrasound. well all these things are one, like when we sleep, the
panorama, see without moving your eyes, see/moving dddkkk

2006/11/11, mpalmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hm. Thanks for the report!