Back in the late nineties, I collaborated with musician Mike Vaughn on a
project/band called Zik Dwahrgma.

We were essentially a pop band with a dada bent--which kinda put us on the outs
with the music scene in Kent, Ohio, at the time, which seemed to consist mostly
of punk acts and hippie jam bands.

Lately, I've been listening to some of this stuff...I still love how pithy
these songs are, and their humor. They give me a contact buzz to this day

http://www.lewislacook.org/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=19&Itemid=41

Lewis LaCook, Senior Engineer
Abstract Outlooks Media

http://www.abstractoutlooks.com
Abstract Outlooks Media - Premium Web Hosting, Development, and Art Photography
http://www.lewislacook.org
lewislacook.org - New Media Poetry and Poetics
http://www.xanaxpop.org
Xanax Pop - the poetry of Lewis LaCook