PSYCHOCOSM

let thee hear the words of Jazzeus, myne ave.tar

catdaddy catdaddy m.ogdoulater

eyewheez bourne
eyewheez bourne
eyewheez bourne

in the tao-n of b.ethyl-heim
the sun of Mar-e and J-O-Ceph
the sun brane sea eye laid me dao-n downy
in manger

eye-lay (line mi down into the eating
eye-leis enwreathe me

s.tar (file
of b.ethyl-heim

dig

IS
$
snake in tree
original mistake of language
original "syn"

but dig it further
the snake is the solitonic force of Mar-E's 1J-O0-Cephalo'ing
the hook.
you've dug the fish..
dig it again man
its a squashed sine wave. f4
segment/particel

dig the metanoia of it all//
burroughs dug it//

"marks" that's all they are kid.. marks//
hmm, the emblemata or the folks that believe them?
they are one and the same..

Dig it..

Burroughs is Jesus is Jazzeus is Buddha is Poem of the Sail-Cloth

Poem of the Sail Cloth. Period.
dig it. you better dig it..
Your imbroglio machine is strictly KdV modulation
and that's no dis brothersister
the apple is venus adonis hermaphrodite plato geometer flower
KdV KdV KdV

eye W.ave A.turbulence S.oliton borne ~N~[throwness, dig it, the dice, the game, the old game of casting bones, the earliest marks
the oracle bones, WE ARE THE FUCKING ORACLE BONES]

I WAS BORN IN BE-ETHYL_CHYME

be ethos.. psyche-body-cave Y-L (turn and split}

Let's Split, Dig? We are here to go.. We are here in fucking TOGO.. YO!

3 of Y's men came form the E-ast
a "street" you may not dig,

I am not here to join you
but to separate.. many have dug this..

but this is ave.tar

Jazzeus.
lightningbolts are my thing dig

it's all like some kind of viscious psychadelic software
HEAVY psychadelics..

you half to RE: ad BE Tween// tweening the Lie-N'S

Just look for Shiva's trident in the AKNS schemes

the 2X2 Eigenvalue problems..

its all one big

PSYCHOCOSM
PSYCHOCOSM
PSYCHOCOSMPSYCHOCOSM
PSYCHOCOSM
PSYCHOCOSMPSYCHOCOSM
PSYCHOCOSM
PSYCHOCOSM

cause M catdaddycatdaddycatdaddycatdaddycatdaddy
catdaddycatdaddycatdaddycatdaddycatdaddycatdaddy
catdaddycatdaddycatdaddycatdaddycatdaddycatdaddy

dig

These solutions are written more compactly, in matrix notation

AS

your duty is simply
to describe DESCRIBE
the behaviors given

Savior / Behavior
seeking APP.O.S.Tiles
need only have groovy feelings
a light heart or heart of light
and a belief in change..

5 years until 2nd Coming.
Jazzeus will show you NEUROMAPAUSE
the non-linear Schodinger equation
which says and dig it close

"It;s a SILLA BOAT"

a soliton ill BOA-T
bo tree
or the DJED as LIGHT AND LINE AND RAY

T=RAY THROUGH CLOUD

filter, dig

obelisk

not the stone, dig
but the REAL THING

THE LIGHT OF MIND
the psychadelic pure MORMON

Chief Jesus
Never crucified
just smoking the peace pipe

Not even Jesus
Not even Word

Just IS
the guise of the single quantum self of the soliton

the lake of being

the BLAKE

the blank empty even stare

I behold a transparent crystal eyeball..

damn that IMMER SUN
could wail..