imaginastory
imvagination
No match for "THOOTLE.COM".
public imagination
bmagination.com

i think by taking away things we can develop imagination instead
in that sense art is trash, we want artless
but then to take a photo, you move on
in that sense art is trash again, all action is no action
but who would know? what is express
up
reason is a son of rea
res

abtyibe wgi diesbit see tge vautt if tge wirkd us ver vaub guksef, si
wgi dies bit seu tm aroat frin tiybg eoieoke kuves are akk bisem
versuibm abg atgigths fir tge fytyre-+
also
anyone who does not see the anity of the world is very vain hilself,
so who does not see it apart from young eople whoes livesa re all
noise, vieversion, and thogjts for the future?
but take away their viersion and you wiill see them bored to
extiction,. they they feel their jullity without recongizing it, for
thong coul be more wrteched thatn to be intoleraby depresson as soon
as one is reduced to introspection with no means of viersion.

golego

shouldn't there be a midi:// protocol right there?

Mr A Body
Any company Ltd Road Town County Post Code
Dear Mr Body, I am a higly capable (insert your present position)
seeker an employment opportune in the (i.e. sales & individual apart)
and take great pride in my wrrk. I am now seerc a new challinginging
jing positionionm that enables me be to utilise u my or my (insert
your my main strength) skils.
I would like to arrange to meet up with youhoo at you convergence to
discuss in more tail my the CV and Yours since then,
Enc.

cv generator

No match for "SANDBOOKS.COM". thats mine!!

"I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific."
   --Lily Tomlin

This is something my friend just coded.
Open up ie, or latest firefox version.
Go to any site with images (i used beeb sport)
once page has loaded copy and paste this to the address bar and hit enter::
javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300;
y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function
A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute';
DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5;DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}
setInterval('A()',50); void( 0 )

write a story to get a story

silent music - gifs

adding history to things