To: Our ASPCA family and animal advocates everywhere
From: Ed Sayres, ASPCA President & CEO

It gives me great pleasure to tell you that ASPCA® Mission: OrangeTM is now
officially underway. Launched today from our shelter in New York City, ASPCA
Mission: Orange is a focused, measurable effort to create a country of humane
communities, one community at a time, where  animals receive the compassion and
respect due to them as sentient  beings--and where there is no more unnecessary
euthanasia of adoptable animals simply because of a lack of resources or
awareness.

With the collaboration of community and animal welfare leaders in "target
communities" across the country, it is our hope that we will begin to effect
immediate, measurable and sustainable change. During the first year of our
campaign, ASPCA Mission: Orange will launch in Austin, TX, Gulfport/Biloxi, MS,
Philadelphia, PA, and Tampa, FL. We will also continue to implement the
principles behind ASPCA Mission: Orange in New York City.

Please click to read the rest of Ed's letter.
http://www.aspca.org/site/R?i=pApmix9xZW_LxMe9fETJYw..

- For more on our new campaign, please visit ASPCA Mission: Orange online.
http://www.aspca.org/site/R?i=VJzeETcWi09V7Z_prz4ADg..

- For more on our 2007 partners, please visit:
Austin, TX
http://www.aspca.org/site/R?i=-K2a_07XbjXqb8GoBvAz7g..

Gulfport/Biloxi, MS
http://www.aspca.org/site/R?i=h1zx-De_PK32oljzeXcttg..