Some lungch

wh ile an w hap an        dust an f lags of s
ran ge t greasy in        ram it l out ,b lust
locked an o pen        ou were nit crumb
crud dermimpaction fondle s stor m was
lose so loose :y        .b raw f lap ,yr use
.blaze an weigh ,c        yr fun dus t anker b
er w all of seizing        w hore an w heel an

kin dread  .what d        wall et  !mice an crackers
neath the house no        to my socket  .fun gus
ants heaped against        who dangled in the at
r  .d one fuel an ,rat rime yr ,pile nits ,c lung
thru me thru one        the thr one  .break wate
tic you screwed in        st ink but reeking p
an a b right c lean        ries and's scuttled

Muffle

dog lad ,room hol        id cograsping at the
ored or s toned ,b        ible one or was that
ropping off the r oof        one core the jot na
of tran ce cl own gig gling in the grinning poo
l bulge  .the ph        pallid eave s horn
p g lazed my vis        oil the scanner d
a "dr one" I sa        e ,dim shirt raz

armpit  ?s tun num        water gag was rising
.pu ll neck as us        g an r ant ,whistled
findex nesting calen        r cowling gainst the s
g radio an rag ligation an rule laundry limp
ran cid roster of y        darios y cumbres  !lo
hat light  !so I run        er shadow w here you
whalloped while the        bers  .s lack d roppers

John M. Bennett

Dr. John M. Bennett
Curator, Avant Writing Collection
Rare Books & Manuscripts Library