loo ding

ding loo flab, bone spur fog, red treacle splat hoan,
ink hollow too, pond root grey, wheedle rinsing crotch,
low sod runt, flab bone bled, sodden scrap, flicking fire,
licking pale sounding lens, bray smacks shot, dupes, butts bleak,
my sleep ham, pustule air, rammed toilet lids,
steel drench inch whee honking,
lens wool stabbing mirror rot drizzles,
bleated map ding,
wiped pus

pus wiped ding, map bleated drizzles, rot mirror stabbing,
wool lens honking, whee inch drench steel lids,
toilet rammed air, pustule ham sleep, my bleak butts dupes,
shot smacks bray lens sounding pale, licking fire, flicking scrap,
sodden bled bone, flab runt sod, low crotch rinsing wheedle grey,
root pond too hollow, ink hoan splat, treacle red fog,
spur bone flab,
loo ding

--Bob BrueckL
(all words from John M. Bennett poems)