Tom, you are so thoughtful to write and express your liking of this piece.
Thanks much! Sheila

On 1/31/07, Thomas savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I like this poem very much.  It reminds me a bit of the beginning of Joe
Brainard's long poem "I Remember" in which each line begins "I remember" and
is then followed with some memory.  Thanks, Sheila.  This is a good way to
start the morning.  Regards, Tom Savage

*Sheila Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

I like to look at what I listen to
I like the format of a syllable on face with light around ensuing
sentences
I like occasional mimesis
I like to toy with possible harmonics even in America
I like the thought of primacy recency
I like serious intention juxtaposed with a spritz of glee
I like sprung facts that seem flow to selves
I like the occasional integer amid a smile
I like maturation when it can silence modulation
I like the nobility of what is untreated
I like mention of the salt beside a stream
I like indifference to float away

sheila e. murphy

Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music
Unlimited.<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/>