one little rat called waking up rose out of its spurn to tell goal-oriented and total. total wasn't really in. it said sentence but sentence couldn't quite end. what's the process of that? poem goads on a thorough trope or anyway a baked ham. ham means that jim starts at a mid point and goes nowhere. it's not easy being still. still, we like to think of any word once in a while. that while could be processed and cheese, stillborn or what is the logarithm, but we're not picky. choosy poetry, as smoke, is a symptom not a maxim. maxims live next door.