I'm not criticizing your poetry, Steve.  This one just seemed a little less
generous than you normally are.  I still love your poetry.  I very much liked
your poem for Diane Burns, what I could read of it (my French is not that great
anymore.  It never was, really.)  Anyway, I look forward to seeing and hearing
you again soon.  Regards, Tom Savage

"steve d. dalachinsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      tom why have you been
criticizing my poesie these past 2 weeks