Go, guys! Wish I could be there meself. I cannot wait to hear about both
performances. Bravo!!!

Sheila

On 3/5/07, John M. Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

*JOHN M. BENNETT  & STEVE DALACHINSKY IN NEW YORK

TWO SHOWS SHOWS TWO

*

*steve  dalachinsky
& a rare new york appearance by john m. bennett  (experimental and visual
poet, archivist at ohio state university,
founder-editor of luna bisonte prods and lost and found times & historian
)
in a special evening of poetry
*
*Thursday, March 15th @ 7 PM @
FUSION ARTS MUSEUM
57 Stanton Street  ( near Eldridge )
            DONATION
*
*__________________________________________
*
*SHaloM  NewMan presents @ Pratt Institute - in Manhattan
144 w 14th street – 2ND floor auditorium
Friday, March 16 @ 7 PM   exhibit and readings
featuring Steve Dalachinsky, John M. Bennett, Yuko Otomo, Jim Feast,
thadeus rutkowski merry fortune caril weirzbecki hal sirowitz carl watson
ron kolm richard kostelanetz* *tom savage joe maynard and many others…

exhibit opening at 5 pm ____________________________________________

*

Dr. John M. Bennett
Curator, Avant Writing Collection