i like this bjorn, but your level granularity might leave out alot of the
"disapparencies" (maybe)

sure, rain falls, stuff gets wet.

but each rain drop has its own hygroscopic surface tension, there are pressures, currents, every drop has its own trajectory
or becomes part of some other trajectory.. i guess its like you say.. a lot of
pictures interwining and that missing t
is ether the time it takes to explain or describe it or the light.. that's personal.. I kind of have an egyptian Obelisk symbolism
for T, completely useless

for me life is more like a customization of a desktop. some people have the
same icons, some don't.
and then what's the wallpaper. it really is like codework. people have certain social codes installed, some have viruses, real or psychological. we're machines. odd mysterious ancient machines, but machines none the less, and we can do a few hacks, a lot more than we used to be able to. It has all been rolled up into methods and memory. The problem with "the rain" is the "storming bodies" which brings is, it, er, dropdown gleep, trogbyte downscale sever microgrey, albumin contenet leach leash kipong kipon gagba gaba inhibort refleucsxsx, sex cottages under main,
water slide labyrinths, ninja yeti spy skin divers, swwinging on pink nipple
chords, dry martini, pirate flag

halo, i born in 1967,
began using crayons at young age
now i see purple people with pomeranian hands
you like chess with Ingmar Blurgmoons
how bout give international skate tournament in your ice cavern flame delta?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bjørn Magnhildøen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>