http://t2s2.blogspot.com/2007/04/message-from-reinhard-reitzenstein -96.html

I worked with both Bruno Manser and Reinhard Reitzenstein conjunctively with establishing a relationship at THAT SPOT in the Clayoquot. There is some very personal stuff in the message, but I post it here to give a sense of others' conscious relating with me during my work at THAT SPOT in '94/'95/'96.

I wonder how Reiner's doing? We haven't been in touch ten years now. Michael Poole, whose great input at THAT SPOT, is curiously enough a friend of Reinhard's family in Southern Ontario.

And what of Bruno? Bruno Manser is missing in action last I heard a few years back. I pray for them both wherever they may be, and appreciate times past under their influence. Wonderful men. Awesome encouragement.

P!^VP