should read "The organic community believes it's related to GMO pollen causing disorientation..."

On Apr 10, 2007, at 7:42 AM, mIEKAL aND wrote:

If you've been following the stories about Colony Collapse Disorder, many major beekeepers around the US are missing up to 90% of their bees. The organic community believes it's related to GMO pollen causing disorder & the bees can't find their way back to the hives. Potentially some crops that are dependent on them for pollination like almonds & avacados may be in short supply this year.

As for the rabbits, I can assure you that they'll keep the cockroaches company when everything else is extinct. I've got several hundred on our 3 acre permaculture demonstration & not enough hawks & owls to keep them in check.

~mIEKAL