The honest truth is... "jwedu" was how *I* read Ana's screen, when in fact she said "jweau"... but knowing nothing of JW water in France, I took the liberty to exchange the 'a' for 'd' as I read it first.

The reason I mention it at all .... is because I NEVER before have made such a substitution... then aqain jwe du things wryte somethymes.

BTW
twisted ramblings
prove prophetic ~
                litalpaiso way soomidmal fibrat
             (unresolved  error  (unresolved   befoul
                  script)             script)

9:15 4/19/07 1339 bytes

AND

hollow macaw betel nut y'ear ~
                             we pi tun leterl morrow wallow
12:12 4/19/07 881 bytes

I'm having a few software problems today ( and last night ) so can't post the Ana-images... but I'm sure you believe me :)

S'wot she sayde

D^