llusive parts of the last sentence, calls frog music into play. Frog music tones down into night, you might as well swim the dark. The dark isn't tune itself but a membrane left behind. Your words are given. How much more the words could entail just by being frog? Let the frog go. As the frog goes, you listen, it splashes. It marks situation on the map. It is not hungry but timed. You are timed. I am timed. This table is red now, timed. The illusive part of the next sentence won't matter without frogs. Frogs play with us. Their chair is a refrigerator tuned to staying. Their refrigerator is a stair tuned to chaining. The cat offers nothing yet, simple awaits by an empty bowl. An average works out to extension, as in the wide night or the bones of breakfast. When we hear that a poem exists, someone in the dark perhaps, we are alert. We remain so until the poem falls apart. Gravity of poem, in its frog voice, stays with us. We look at gravity as a thing. The thing somehow remains, as it disappears, not beaten, not exactly proven.