----- Original Message -----
From: "Bjørn Magnhildøen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <WRYTING-L@LISTSERV.WVU.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 8:31 AM

Maybe they weren't doing "støling" in the sense having a permanent
winter home which they alternated with mountain homes. They roamed
about in the mountains from place to place.

The nomad. Wow. We should all be nomads. What an exiting life. Each
day different, another place, another sun. Each day the same sun. We
will roam the earth like heros in movies or in the white house and
emancipate people maybe. Anyway, what can heroes do these days? Or
nomads without heroic intentions. The hero has a home, he's on a
mission. It's always nice to be on a mission. You know what to do.
It's quite clear. Another problem - can you give yourself a mission,
or is it always from someone or something else? If you give yourself a
mission you might be considered crazy. Now, let's use "crazy" as
mission. Someone gives you a "crazy" mission, then you'd be a normal
missionary. And not only the earth. We also have the moon, or had
before. We now have Mars. These can both still be conquered. Is the
website up or what? It's should be almost dry now. No one lives on the
moon these days. Later on I'm sure they will. Maybe not this time, but
then another. Time is a process, so let's fork. Is there one time? I
hate these digressions. Where were we? On Mars. Now this is a warrior
planet, in the end maybe they'll conquer us. Wow my computer is hot,
maybe the batteries, it only works by miracles these days. Have to
change the electrical wire. And where to get it? Mars will surely be a
hard planet to conquer in the spirit world. Do spirits conquer each
other? Wow, it all continues in another dimension, how awful. This is
like a record cover of Can - reach out or something similar. Ten
minutes left. I like the quote they made - the spirits would be the
machines, so to say. Now the spirit world, does it also have its own
spirit world, or what? If it all continues, I'm not interested. If it
stops I might be. My ultimate goal is not to live but to die. I mean
the big cycle, just fuck it. And since this goal automatically
fullfills, wow, I was lucky. I don't like people who writes this way
either. Seven minutes. In case the spirit world has its own spirit
world, yeah, then you don't know, which one to go for. I don't like
pain because it hurts. Type of sentences like a deck of cards. The
knight sleeps with the queen. If the deck is shuffled. The deck will
be shuffled, don't worry. Four seasons. The ellipse. The mystery is
how we make sense of it all, not the other way around. The other way
around is supposed to be that the mystery is what doesn't make sense.
We're invited to Gurdjeff's dancing. There was a nice shamanistic
session in Thief of the Horses, maybe documentary. I like that. It's
time.