From: Theory and Writing [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Sheila Murphy
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 9:04 PM
To: WRYTING-L@LISTSERV.WVU.EDU
Subject: Re: THE SPAM POETRY GAME 24 HOURS LEFT!

Hope you have received mine okay, Cecil! Sent a while ago - sheila

On 5/8/07, Cecil Touchon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

THE SPAM POETRY GAME 24 HOURS LEFT!
9 participants so far. Don't miss your chance to play!

THE SPAM POETRY GAME
The following are the instructions for Round Two (Round One happened on
5/21/2005)
Results from round one:
http://ontologicalmuseum.org/museum/spam-poetry-game-exhibit/list.htm

Below are some random words found in some recent spam trash - you probably
got a copy too! Please take this material and do with it what you will to
create a poem. If you add words put them in brackets. If you remove anything

put it as a remainder after the poem. Time limit 24 hours from this posting.
send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

reputation from storms and your wrong. An apology? Bah! adversaries in
alights only on the hand that does not grasp. The greater the difficulty If
you love the more tempests. To the end enemies that I can remember. There is

no of England. lesson imperfectly The bird our days God's ways of freedom
Disgusting! wrong, Cowardly! Beneath the gentleman, however be. Where
customer to death, you can't wrong he might go in paradise surmounting it.
Skillful pilots gain their much my political life, but no who mixes the
pleasant with the useful. I have had a lot of there is much error. I never
forgive, dignity of any but I always forget. He gains shortcut to life. Law
everyone's there is glory approval of, life is a learned. Honesty is a
question of right or not a matter of policy. Everyone complains of the
badness of his memory, but nobody of his judgment. Malt does more than
Milton can to justify to man. is part of the Common

By participating you are donating the results and its copyright usage to the
Ontological Museum for future exhibitions. Your work will be documented
online.
Thanks,
Cecil Touchon
http://ontologicalmuseum.org