http://anaflexxxions.blogspot.com/2007/05/swot-she-sayde.html

On 19-Apr-07, at 12:28 PM, P!^VP 0!Z!^VP wrote:

The honest truth is... "jwedu" was how *I* read Ana's screen, when in fact she
said "jweau"... but
knowing nothing of JW water in France, I took the liberty to exchange the 'a'
for 'd' as I read it
first.

The reason I mention it at all .... is because I NEVER before have made such a
substitution...
then aqain jwe du things wryte somethymes.

BTW
twisted ramblings
prove prophetic ~
                litalpaiso way soomidmal fibrat
             (unresolved  error  (unresolved   befoul
                  script)             script)

9:15 4/19/07 1339 bytes

AND

hollow macaw betel nut y'ear ~
                             we pi tun leterl morrow wallow
12:12 4/19/07 881 bytes

I'm having a few software problems today ( and last night ) so can't post the
Ana-images... but
I'm sure you believe me :)

S'wot she sayde

D^

d^Vizio

      Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new
Yahoo! Mail: http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca
  • Trigun Charles Baldwin
    • Re: Doctor of Dust, Infinite Library [S'wot she... D^Vid D^Vizio