We've launched a new series of video-based lessons at Teach With TVW,
designed to teach WA civics and government. Each Teach With TVW module
includes a short explainer video, discussion questions, civics standards,
and links to further resources. The first five dive deeply into the
legislative branch; look for future modules to focus upon our state's
executive and judicial branches. The Teach With TVW Modules were created in
collaboration with WA civics teachers and are freely available for anyone
to use at Teach With TVW.org.

http://www.teachwithtvw.org/modules.php

--
*David Johnson*