Hi Jerrod,

The WSG site has a Powerpoint (from Roger Hudson's presentation) that covers
'id' and 'label' for:
http://webstandardsgroup.org/go/resource4.cfm

The most detailed reference online would probably be Joe Clark's book
'Building Accessible websites'. He has kindly put the entire book online:
http://www.joeclark.org/book/sashay/serialization/

The chapter you may be after is Forms and interaction:
http://www.joeclark.org/book/sashay/serialization/Chapter12.html

One example where 'fieldset', 'legend', 'id' and 'label for' are used is
here (sorry that this link has been posted a few times):
http://www.amonline.net.au/sand/using/survey.htm

Russ

> I have been looking for info on form positioning in css and the "label" vs.
> "label for" method.  Can anyone point me in the direction of some good
> examples or references in this area?
>
> Thanks.
> Jerrod

Russ Weakley