Hey Jerrod

Just commenting on the HTML, it looks pretty much spot on. You might want to
change your <strong> to <h2>. Apart from that I like the nested list model -
probably prefereable to the paragraph model on the second one.

Another thing is that once you start adding additional panels/blocks to the
page (like top level navigation, header & footer) you're probably going to
be surrounding each these with a div. Personally I'd bit the bullet right
now and put a <div id="content"> around your product listing.

In regards to the CSS, I'm scared of top: & position: and generally avoid
them if possible (because I can rarely get them to behave). I much prefer
working with margins & padding and the actual flow of HTML elements if at
all possible.

Cheers

Mark

Mark Stanton