(Apologies if you get this twice...I swapped email addresses as I wasn't sure whether
my emails were getting through or not)

You could format all the product information into tabular data, ie. > column for all
product pictures, column for product titles etc, in which > case using <table> tags
would be appropriate.

But IMO, the way Jerrod is looking to display the information is not > tabular data -
it's presentational display grouping each individual > product with it's accompanying
picture/description etc.

What do others think?