Hi, I just recently joined, I was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction for this.

At my work marketing emails are sent out to promote various products/events. My role is to provide the structured layout, and other people to input the text.

My problem lies with work colleagues using Outlook to change the appearance of text, which can result in certain characters appearing (which should not be there). I would like to implement a CMS so I can provide templates for people to only just input simple text, with maybe simple markup, (ie change colour of text, and font-size).

Cheap would be best =)

Thanks very much.

Tim Hill

Computer Associates