Hi Ben

I am having exactly the same problem with a nested list /tabbed menu. I can't for the life of me work it out - tried everything - very annoying.

Even weirder - my list is in a containing block and if I set the width to auto of the block when I mouse over the links in the menu the content block below the list moves down the page one line at a time (and keeps on going). Who needs Javascript when we have IE?

Cheers
James

Ben Boyle wrote:

Anyone have any thoughts on why IE6 keeps shoving in a linebreak in this
example?
http://inspire.server101.com/bttdb/mb/

It appears to put the line break in at each point where there is a nested
list (UL) being repositioned.

thanks
Ben