> For myself, only rarely.

> I still think it's nice to have a URL that
> can sort of be read

I suppose the place I am coming from on this is that.......

"URL's change"

Many sites are updated regularly and things move around.  There is no
gaurantee that something you bookmark (or remember) today will be in the
same place tomorrow.  That's why I use a search engine before I rely on
bookmarks.  I maybe have about 4 bookmarks.  For the rest I either user my
browsers History list or the funky typeahead thing in the address bar.
Even so, I usually go to the domain and not a specific page.

I say.....

Bring on URN's (Uniform Resource Names) and a whole new industry to manage
them and employ all the software engineers in the task !!!

Gary Menzel
Web Development Manager
IT Operations Brisbane -+- ABN AMRO Morgans Limited
Level 29, 123 Eagle Street BRISBANE QLD 4000
PH: 07 333 44 828  FX:  07 3834 0828

If this communication is not intended for you and you are not an authorised recipient
of this email you are prohibited by law from dealing with or relying on the email or
any file attachments. This prohibition includes reading, printing, copying,
re-transmitting, disseminating, storing or in any other way dealing or acting in
reliance on the information.  If you have received this email in error, we request you
contact ABN AMRO Morgans Limited immediately by returning the email to [EMAIL
PROTECTED] and destroy the original. We will refund any reasonable costs associated
with notifying ABN AMRO Morgans. This email is confidential and may contain privileged
client information. ABN AMRO Morgans has taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy
and integrity of all its communications, including electronic communications, but
accepts no liability for materials transmitted. Materials may also be transmitted
without the knowledge of ABN AMRO Morgans.  ABN AMRO Morgans Limited its directors and
employees do not accept liability for the results of any actions taken or not on the
basis of the information in this report. ABN AMRO Morgans Limited and its associates
hold or may hold securities in the companies/trusts mentioned herein.  Any
recommendation is made on the basis of our research of the investment and may not suit
the specific requirements of clients.  Assessments of suitability to an individual?s
portfolio can only be made after an examination of the particular client?s
investments, financial circumstances and requirements.