Hi Mark,

Nope, I did not think about that, sounds interesting how would that work?

However again, there is an issue, i.e. when you see the site there is only
ONE page that contains this layout - all the other page are just dsp pages
and contain nothing but <p>text</p> and get included in the layout page.
Ofcourse there is always a work around, but I try to keep those down to a
minimum if not 0.

But could you eleborate on your idea?

Cheers.

PS. I meant to offend no one, anyone who is, can take it up with me ;-))
I simply wanted to open a can of worms that I thought had been kept closed
for such a long time that it was about to explode.

Taco Fleur
Blog http://www.tacofleur.com/index/blog/
Methodology http://www.tacofleur.com/index/methodology/
0421 851 786