ROFLMAO!

Veine,

I'm not trying to be harsh or anything, but the reason for not using image
maps is primarily accessibility.

Have a look at this:

http://www.delorie.com/web/lynxview.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mainemaritime.edu%2Fredesign

Brad;

That is a great resource, I don't have any descriptions at all yet, for the sake of the concept/design first, all the search engine works comes in stage two, as well as Section 508 (I probably have to attach description tags to a few). This site is primarily for the 20/20 (or so) individuals, but in a few months(years) they will have to adhere to the Section 508/ADA act, so my thinking is to bring them there from the beginning.

However, that is ONE strong argument against image maps indeed.

I will put that one in my bookmarks for sure, thanks for a great resource Brad :o)))

   Regards
        ~Veine

Veine K Vikberg http://www.vikberg.net Professional Web Guru