From: Taco Fleur [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 2 February 2004 8:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [WSG] Programmer's Challenge

Do you mean this http://www.browsercam.com/  ?

Taco Fleur
Blog http://www.tacofleur.com/index/blog/
Methodology http://www.tacofleur.com/index/methodology/

Tell me and I will forget
Show me and I will remember
Teach me and I will learn
-----Original Message-----
From: Universal Head [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 2 February 2004 5:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG] Programmer's Challenge

I was thinking today, what the world needs now (apart from love, sweet love), is some genius programmer to come up with an app (must be OSX of course ...) that acts like a browser, but has a popup from which you can select a browser version and platform, which it then accurately emulates. You could then do all your previewing and checking within one browser app.

Imagine how much time and effort that would save!! Is it even theoretically possible?

Peter Gifford

Universal Head
Design That Works

visit   7/43 bridge road