Sorry, but why is everyone so enthused about safari?, After my frustrations I use Mozilla firebird.

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firebird/

okay, it is still in beta testing, but the beauty is that you can
become part of the development (over my head), but designers can
stylize it via the .jar files which contain all the .css, xml & images
you need.

This means that when you develop for a company, you can do their
profile on the browser. I am currently developing Themes on
Mobile phones for companies (in my spare time), just imagine how stoked
they would be with their corporate Branding running all browsers
on their network.....

Awesome..

Well thats my 2 cents worth,
(and 2 be taken with a pinch of salt cos i am a designer & not that good a
programmer yet =)

72dpi - AKA - Ryan