Mark Stanton and the Grudenites

..Are they playing live at the gig?

russ weakley wrote:

As Ben said, this is a radically different meeting to most of the WSG ones -
with an international star and a much larger group. Should be very exciting!
We hope all Sydney members can all make it.

We'll do our best to get the presentations online for international WSG
members as soon as possible after the event.

Peter and I would like to thank three people/groups for making this happen:
Ben Bishop has done a huge amount of organising to get this event up and
running. Andrew Muller has organised the venue, catering and everything at
no cost to the WSG members. Finally, Mark Stanton and the Grudenites have
organised and paid for the printing of our first ever WSG flyers - wohoo!

Thanks guys!!!
Russ and Peter