Michael,

Thanks that looks really great.

That first page is kinda giving me some trouble because at the last moment they wanted
the sidebar stuff on the right hand side. I have now removed the align tags from the
HTML and that has fixed the alignment.

I am going to stick with what i have but would like to use the nav bar that you
created if you dont mind. I will have to check everything in IE6 first of course,
dammit.

Thanks for your help it is very appreciated.

Roger