Hi Roger.
This is a screenshot of how your site looks in Opera 7.
Addy: http://www.lc55.co.uk/test/ss1.jpg

Perhaps you would be kind enough to give me some feedback on how my own test design
looks, in whatever browsers are available to you.

Addy: http://www.lc55.co.uk/test/index.html

Apologies everyone, for the cross posting within this message.

Regards, JG

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

okay so we got the nav bar settled now i am trying to clean it all up and send it live.

http://www.desertstandard.net/yv2/index.php

i found holly and big johns article on Source Ordered Columns and liked the ridged
example near the bottom:
http://www.positioniseverything.net/ordered-floats.html

So I implemented that and now it seems to be centered and floating, but its not
clearing the header and nav div's at the top of the page in Safari. I have no idea
what its doing in IE6 (if anyone wants to tell me you can spare the gory details =) ).

So what is the deal here? I have put clear:both;  in both of the upper div's, is this
the wrong thing?

As always all comments are appreciated.

Roger

Why Pay $35 for a .COM, .NET or .ORG Web Address? iDotz.Net offers Cool Domains @