Hello WSG-ers,

This is probably a damn silly question but I can't figure out why IE is doing
this to me. This works in Mozilla and Safari. It validates as XHTML transitional
and the CSS validates too. But in IE the page breaks.

The trouble is the horizontal image navbar I have built. In IE6 the far right
image has wrapped underneath the other images as if it doesn't fit inside its
container. I have checked the pixel dimensions and it should be fine. Can
someone with IE please put me out of my misery. The test page is here...

http://www.skyrocket.com.au/Concepts/Books24x7/index.html

Regards
PAUL ROSS
SkyRocket Design Co