I've read the excellent tutorial at HTMLDog about Accessible forms
(http://www.htmldog.com/guides/htmladvanced/forms.php) and its very very
informative.

Now I'm experimenting with styling forms - layout of labels and input etc.
Is there a good tutorial anywhere that covers this stuff?

What I'm looking for is things like how to align the label in relation to
the input field it relates to,  how to have the labels all aligning to the
right, and the input fields aligning to the left of a line down the page (I
used to use two columns of a table,  right-align the left cells, and
left-align the right cells).  I'd like to know how to have the label for a
6row textarea input align vertically with the top of the box or the centre
rather than the bottom as it does now.

I'm thinking if there's a tutorial I'll make faster progress than the
trial-and-error approach I'm using at the moment.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks