Hi Lorenzo,

Firstly thanks for joining! You wrapped up one of the two continents we were
missing in our members. Only Antarctica to go now (I think?).

You could try looking at the document on
http://webstandardsgroup.org/go/resource135.cfm

Regards,

Peter

PS: While I'm at it a quick member country count...

Australia 156
Austria 2
Belgium 6
Brasil 8