Hey WSG,

A little OT.
But since we are all web devs i thought this would interest a lot of you.

I have made a script up, where you can log your Alexa ranking, speed, up/down, rank change....

I have done all the major parsing, and it outputs a nicely formatted page for you to parse with your own script...

http://www.neester.com/alexa/alexa.php?site=neester.com

Just change neester.com to whatever website you want!

---

It outputs the data in this format: (seperated by a new line)

<website address>
<rank>
<up/down (up = 1, down  = 0)>
<up/down - rank shift)
<number of sites linking to yours>
<speed>
<time (seconds since epoch - so you can format in PHP with date())>

It looks like this in your webbrowser:
neester.com 1,516,224 1 115,276 10 Not available 1078831110

But thats because new lines dont display in HTML...

So you can setup your own parsing - You can log it to a database if you parse my script & save to dbase...
Please use it in moderation, its on my personal server...
I recommend using crontab and setting it up to run once a week or once a fortnight...

Hope you enjoy it!
:)

Cheers!

BTW Any suggestions for it?